Fender Hash Marks Decal | Jeep Wrangler | Customizable with Knifeless Tape | 2" 3" and 4" widths | 5 Colors
Fender hashmarks made from high-quality Oracal 651 material. Choose from combo of 2", 3", and 4" widths. Four 2-foot stripes are included for a total of 8 feet of material.
Choose from 5 Colors: Gloss Black, Matte Black, White, Silver, Red
6 feet of knifeless tape is included. This tape makes it easy to customize the hashmarks to your specific vehicle model - no scissors or x-acto knife required.
Hashmarks are transfer-taped for easy application!
Included with your order:
- Application-taped Fender Hashmarks (2 pair)
- 6 ft of Knifeless Tape
You will need:
- Scissors (x-acto knife optional)
- Masking tape
-2" and 3" kit shown in photos-
Application Instructions (see photos):
- Apply knifeless tape where you want the stripes to begin and end.
- Determine the angle you would like your hashmarks.
- Apply masking tape to top of decal to create a hinge.
- Cut in between stripes - this makes for a smoother application process.
- Peel backing off first stripe.
- Gently and evenly squeegee stripe into place.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for second stripe.
- Remove all masking tape from hashmarks.
- If covering any lines, use x-acto knife and squeegee to smooth vinyl into place.
- Gently tug end of knifeless tape to expose filament.
- Press down on vinyl edge and pull back on the filament to cut across vinyl.
- Remove excess vinyl then remove the excess knifeless tape.