Reflective Paint - 4 oz - high-visibility, reflective, paint solution
Add reflectivity to your project with ViziGlow's Reflective Paint! Our reflective paints are created by mixing high-quality, 350 mesh, reflective powder with water-based polyurethane paint. The result is a medium-thick paint solution that can be used on a variety of surfaces. Only one coat of paint is needed for fantastic reflectivity, but you can layer on more coats to suit your unique project - be sure to let coats dry before adding layers.
Each kit includes:
- 4 oz of Reflective Paint
- Foam paint brush
- Stirring stick
Tips for application:
- Apply in thin coats for best reflective results
- Avoid layering other paints over reflective paint (distorts reflective properties)
- One coat of paint = translucent.
- Add paint in layers for an opaque finish.
- Be sure to let coats dry in between applications for greater reflectivity!
For optimal use: paint in very thin coats and brush strokes in multiple directions. There are reflective beads mixed into the paint that need to be directly exposed to your light source. If paint is too thick or there are layers over the reflective paint, these beads won't reflect!
Please note: Separation is normal! A wood stirring stick is included with each order.