Reflective Glow Paint - 3 oz
You won’t find this product anywhere else!
ViziGlow’s REFLECTIVE GLOW paint combo REFLECTS in light and GLOWS in the dark.
A combination of silver reflective powder and neon glow powder, this product is sure to make your crafts unique: Our silver reflective powder is made from highly-reflective glass beads and processed to a fine 350-400 mesh. Each particle is coated in grey aluminum which creates intense reflectivity. Our glow powder glows a neon green color for up to 12 hours in the dark. Based in a polyurethane paint.
Each kit includes:
- 3 oz of Reflective Glow Paint
- Foam paint brush
- Stirring stick
Tips for application:
- Apply in thin coats for best reflective results
- Avoid layering other paints over reflective paint (distorts reflective properties)
- One coat of paint = translucent.
- Add paint in layers for an opaque finish.
- Be sure to let coats dry in between applications for greater reflectivity and glow!
For optimal use: paint in very thin coats and brush strokes in multiple directions. There are reflective beads mixed into the paint that need to be directly exposed to your light source. If paint is too thick or there are layers over the reflective paint, these beads won't reflect!
Please note: Separation is normal! A wood stirring stick is included with each order.
Reflective Glow Powder - Color Properties:
- Light grey in standard lighting
- Bright white/silver in flash
- Neon green in the dark
Glow will be strongest in 1st hour and slowly fade until a light source is applied again. The brighter the light source and longer the light is applied, the stronger and longer the powder will glow.